Tuesday 14 January 2014

Introduction

Hello all who read this,

I am Chia Jia Nuo Daniel from Hwa Chong class 1i3. This is a Science blog that our class is supposed to make and update for the rest of the year. Its supposed to have what we learnt during class and some extra stuff. It will also be used to give me marks for my formative assessment for Science at the end of the year (Gulp!)

Please forgive me: I have never used a blog before, and though rather tech-savvy (I think), I still find blogging a rather foreign idea. Some of my classmates have fancier blogs; please don't judge mine by its cover!

Before I continue, let me clarify something: This blog is actually supposed to be a formal blog (I didn't know earlier). I will create a section (formal, labelled "for school") for the school to view and assess, and another section that I will just be doing for fun.

For my blog, I don't think I'll have time to watch interesting videos and post them, instead I'll talk about some of the (boring?) stuff from the Physics textbook I have been doing in the holidays. I find it rather interesting (at least my father's a physicist who can tutor me), I'm not sure about you. I might occasionally (or not so occasionally) add some other stuff, but for now I'm just going to post stuff from the uni physics textbook. (It really is quite interesting; ask me if you want to see it)

If you have any comments on how I should improve this blog (especially Mr Tan; can you tell me if I'm missing out important stuff)?

One more thing to note: as this is a step by step thing, some parts of the blog might not be complete at certain points in time (e.g. half finished post), so please bear with me. Especially those parts where it is kind of concluding your learning over the course of the year; that will often be incomplete. Also for the school viewing section most of it will just be the template for the time being, and I will only fill it up when I have the information.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Daniel I am your former classmate Nicholas. I also share a passion for Physics and it is one of my favourite subjects along with Literature and Mathematics. To me, physics is a very fascinating subject (although sometimes very non intuitive). I have always given up trying to create a blog, my attempts were never successful. I look forward to reading your blog posts and your takes on the subject, and you can email me if you have any queries or comments.

    ReplyDelete